Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eagle U Grad Seeks Support

Hello Fellow Eagles!!!

I am currently helping to organize the Fourth Annual Howard Public Interest Law Society (HPILS) Auction. The auction, which will take place on March 27, 2008, raises money for the HPILS Fellowship Program, which provides summer stipends to Howard Law students who take unpaid summer public interest legal internships. HPILS Auction organizers like myself are still seeking donations of auction items from supporters like you!!! While I realize that some of you are remote, the other auction organizers and I would appreciate any donations you might be able to offer, no matter how big or small. You can even donate money to the auction, which will also go towards the overall auction proceeds. If you specifically cannot donate to the Auction, you can provide me with the contact names of those who you think can. You can contact me at erutledge@hotmail.com.

I really need your support! Thank you so much for your time in reading this letter, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Take care,
Emily Rutledge

No comments: